Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Switch to Linux...pt. 2

I think that i am going to wait until the next version of Ubuntu comes out and give it a try before I go back to Windows.  Unless the new release of Ubuntu has better video drivers so that the video is not as
choppy, Not that it is terrible i would just like to see it a little more smooth.  Another thing that i would like to see happen for Linux is some improvement in the app department.  I have to say that I really do miss Microsoft Office and Windows Live.  I do not have these things in linux, as i strive to find a replacements for them i am slowly realizing that it may not happen.  Also i am looking for a better blogging app so that i do not have to get on the internet to post a blog.  What is the best blogging app out there??  Until next time,  keep it real!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment