Friday, January 6, 2012

Desktop iPhone dock update(build finished)

The first official build that the Tech Cruiser has attempted, has come to a close. So as expected, an update is due. I talked a little about the finished product briefly on the YouTube channel , so let's talk more about it here. Overall it came out ok, I'm not as pleased as I had hoped. When I applied the coat of paint I forgot a vital step of painting, clean the surface, so there was some residual oils left on it. When I painted it it took on more of a rough "steam punk" kind of feel. It performs very well however, the phone slides on and off with ease, it feels solid, and has not come apart yet after about two weeks of usage. The next one will be made out of an old alarm clock. Not that I have a basic foundation, it should turn out better. Until next time, keep it real!

No comments:

Post a Comment